Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pre podcasting jitters...

Hello all again! Welcome to my third post entitiled "Pre podcasting jitters" which i think is a more than an appropriate title because i am definitley nervous! Its a shame though because all we're doing is talking into a microphone but i think... no i know its harder than it seems. I hope i don't mess up even though my book is like grade level pre-k! I'm kind of excited as well though. I have great ideas for my podcast and i really am looking forward to recording it. I just hope everything goes accordingly! =)

My Podcasting plan!
Yes yes yes everything must have a plan to go smoothly so here's my podcasting plan! But first let me tell you about my book. My book is about a little girl around the age of 5 or 6 who goes through the book learning things from animals and people she sees during the day. One page says " I learned to walk from my friend the cat." So that's the basis of the whole book.... "I learn to ______ from my friend the ___" So now for my plaaannn!
After i read each page i would find a sound some where on this wonderful thing they call the internet and play the according sound to the according page. So for example "I learned to jump from my friend the dog" could have a dog barking or a "boing" sound. I think that's a good idea but my dilema comes fromthe line "I learned to hide from my friend the rabbit." I'm not sure what sound i would use for that...because a rabbit doesn't really make a sound and when your hiding you don't make sounds either so finding a sound for a rabbitt and hiding....I JUST GOT AN IDEA! Maybe i can have it silent in the back and then someone say "BOO!" kind of like "i was hiding now im scaring you" kind of thing. I hope that works out... i hope this whole podcasting experience works out! Untill next time... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment