Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Post Podcasting

Well to sum up my podcasting experience it went great! I defintley over analyzed everything before. I was right it just is talking into the microphone. Maybe it seems that way because I'm just a beginner. The sound idea worked for the most part. It was a small minute teensy tiny hassle to bring up each window minimize it and then keep recording but i made it work. I'm glad mt book is one of the smaller easier lower grade level books because i got to page 4 or 5 without mistake and i know if i would have had a longer book with a higher grade level i would of been on the first page because i would want it to be PERFECT! I think podcasting is prettttyyy coooooll :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a spectacular self-assessment.

    Looking forward to the end product.

    ReplyDelete