Friday, September 25, 2009

Post podcasting => 2nd day

Right now I am highly upset =( because I was so excited to podcast and when i finished podcasting with small mistakes here and there and with ALL OF MY SOUNDS I found out the microphone on this computer doesn't work!! I guess I can't be that mad though, because i did manage to find all of my sounds get them at the exact time where the sound is the best, line them up in according order with the book and i recorded! I guess I made some progress :) I'm really happy that i got all of the sounds. I think that over the weekend ill try to figure out how to get background music and maybe when we have class the next time my microphone will work! =) So maybe this podcasting experience wasn't so bad!

1 comment:

  1. I can feel your pain, but you are taking it well. Next time, we will check those mics before recording!

    ReplyDelete