Sunday, September 13, 2009

My second post

As promised here is my 2nd post.... entitled "My second post" . . .

For this blog I have some kind of guidance. I now know what im supposed to talk about so there won't be any random rambling about random things :)

so here were go...

What do i know about podcasting?
I know absoleutly nothing about podcasting. I haven't the slightest idea what you use to podcast! When i think of podcasting i think of a radio DJ speaking into one of those hang down microphones with the headphones on. Thats probably all wrong though! lol

What do i want to learn about podcasting?
I honestly really want to know EVERYTHING there is about podcasting. I truly believe that different kinds of technology will keep the attention of students. When we begin to do podcasting i plan to write EVERYTHING down!

Advantages of podcasting...
New technology in the classroom will ALWAYS keep students' attention. Thats about the only advantage i know about podcasting because i really don't know what podcasting is :(

Drawbacks of podcasting...
A drawback may be the time that is used to podcast...but i guess that relies on what you are podcasting.


My prediction....
I think at first ill probably be frustrated but when i do start to understand it ill probably love it!

I hope i did this right Pr. Luongo.

1 comment:

  1. You did it exactly right!

    For more info on podcasting, take a look at the link in Blackboard about Podcasting.

    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete