Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
- Who did the little girl learn to walk from? Who did you learn to walk from?
- Name three things that you have taught someone.
- Tell me three things that you have learned from someone.
- Name two things you wish you could do. Explain why you want that wish and who would teach it to you.
- Draw a picture of you learning something with a friend and write a short story about it.
I think for my first podcasting experience it went well. I didn't have alot of trouble(except for syncing my sounds with the story) and I actually enjoyed podcasting. Podcasting would definitley be something that I would use in a classroom with students to help them with their listening skills if I taugh on an elementary level.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Over the weekend i also thought of effective questions. The book i chose is a fairly easy book so finding effective questions for the pre-k to kindergarten grade level wasn't very challenging. I got some good questions and im excited to share them =)