Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Post Podcasting 3rd day!

Ladies and gentleman I have finally finished my podcast!! Not only have I finished, I've already outlined my lesson plan and completed my effective questions! So let's get this out of the way first
Here's my PODCAST
Effective Questions:
  1. Who did the little girl learn to walk from? Who did you learn to walk from?
  2. Name three things that you have taught someone.
  3. Tell me three things that you have learned from someone.
  4. Name two things you wish you could do. Explain why you want that wish and who would teach it to you.
  5. Draw a picture of you learning something with a friend and write a short story about it.

I think for my first podcasting experience it went well. I didn't have alot of trouble(except for syncing my sounds with the story) and I actually enjoyed podcasting. Podcasting would definitley be something that I would use in a classroom with students to help them with their listening skills if I taugh on an elementary level.

No comments:

Post a Comment