Friday, September 25, 2009

Pre-podcasting => the 2nd day

Today is the second day of podcasting! I am actually really excited about this because I think I've gotten the hang of this podcasting thing. :) Over the weekend i researched some podcasts just to get some simple ideas about how to improve my podcast. I got some helpful hints like to talk clearly and at a normal pace. I also listened to some teacher podcasting and they proved to be helpful as well. When i listened to teachers reading stories i noticed that many of the podcasts had sound effects and nice soft music in the back. While listening I paid full attention because i was always waiting for the next sound like when the teacher would say "the door slammed", and a second later you a hear a door slam or when the teacher would say and "she cried all the way home" and you would hear some weeping. I thought it was pretty cool how they made it seem so real when it was only really a story. Listening to these podcasts makes me want to imporve my podcast so when people won't be bored and fall asleep while listening.

Over the weekend i also thought of effective questions. The book i chose is a fairly easy book so finding effective questions for the pre-k to kindergarten grade level wasn't very challenging. I got some good questions and im excited to share them =)

No comments:

Post a Comment